All our hotel apartments have a full kitchen facility for self catering. With a large Countdown supermarket a short bus ride away it is easy for guests to create their own meals inside apartments.
Continental Breakfast & coffee is served daily at the Paua Room. Daily there is a selection of breads, cereals, fruit is available along with orange juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. During weekends and public holidays Waldorf St. Martins famous pancake machine is fired up allowing guests to make fresh pancakes and eat them with a selection of toppings.
Monday - Friday from 7.00 am
Weekend : from 8.00 am
Breakfast can be added at $10.00 per person as an optional extra when booking.
Please note: The Paua Room will be closed between Feb 13-17 2014
If you feel like eating out there are many great cafes, restaurants and bars nearby to Waldorf St. Martins with something for all tastes and budgets.
Vibrant K’ Rd (Karangahape Rd) is home to a wide range of some of the coolest dining in the city. Take a walk down this bustling street and you will find Turkish, Indian, Mexican, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and European options.
- Mexicali Fresh – Healthy Mexican kitchen serving delicious Mexican food and drinks in an upbeat casual setting.
- Sals Authentic New York Pizza – Secret family recipe from the streets of New York to Auckland, by the slice or by the box. Money back guarantee the ‘best pizza you’ve ever had’.
- Renkon – Japanese Donburi. Eat inside their intimate restaurant or take away. Great value for money.
- Coco’s Cantina – Rustic Italian in a small & stylish setting.
- Satya Southern Indian – Great south Indian cuisine.
- Verona Café – Funky little café serving contemporary NZ cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Little Turkish Café – Great kebabs and other Turkish food at a reasonable price.
- Monarchy – Contemporary Thai Bistro and Cocktail bar.
For more dining options see the Metro Top 50 Restaurants